Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Bite



Today is the first day... first bite, of my “Food for Thought” section. I decided to go with "Food For Thought" because my blog sounds like it implies cocktails (which is does NOT) so why not have this section sound like it involved Food (even when it does NOT). Its a little backwards...but I think it works!

I am writing this section because I know that people are multi-tasking...
updating, checking, following, downloading, emailing, messaging, texting and still trying to maintain relationships, responsibilities and just life in general.

Whew! I’m tired just thinking about all the stuff we have to do.

So don’t worry….I get it! Sometimes you just don’t have time to sit down and read something long. This is why I only update my blog once a week. I don’t want to be another check on the daily “to-do list" of life.

So if you only want to read a little, or you love my work and just can’t get enough….(I’m hoping it’s the latter) this section of my page will focus on local tid-bits and will be updated more often than once a week.

So keep checking back and remember…Friday is the big day! Not just TGIF because it’s...

  • The start of the weekend
  • We can go out
  • Grab a drink after work
  • Take a break
  • Know we can sleep in the following day  
But because its also the day new posts are published on my blogs homepage DUH! Okay maybe not the highlight of your weekend...but a girl can dream... :)

xoxo 
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments and food for thought...

Related Posts with Thumbnails